Friday, February 26, 2010

hair


certain memory
is in my hair
my locks are long
it's been so long
and feels like yesterday
your ruffled through my hair
do you shave your head
is that how you forget
i am glad
i have my memories
flowing around my face
your kisses most delicious
and more than that
your words like singing birds
still you paint the sky for me
to have been desirable
the chosen
by the sweetest man earth
a genius is what you are
i know that
means for me
that i am not half bad :)











1 comment:

  1. Your Rose Heat

    Remembering you
    under the crystalline sky,
    the gray of the low
    sun and the fierce cold,
    how it brought out your rose heat
    as you stood open
    near the living source,
    and near to me as you chose.
    I have touched you there.

    ReplyDelete