Monday, July 19, 2010

different


everything is different
today i read and play:)
I watch your hand
which made me scream and beg
that hand
that goddarn gorgeous hand
today is different
:) you know what
it almost feels the same
how i cried for you
that deep despair
now that i stopped smoking
i scream in agony for that first puff of the day
but here i am
i do not lift my hand to reach that cigarette
i play instead :)
if you only knew
the fuddle that i am
Oh, you knew?
i guess i show you everyday

4 comments:

  1. Reminders Of Your Shape

    Yes, you shower me
    with reminders of your shape
    and color, and clear
    from here I can get
    the whiff of your clean perfume,
    fresh from the river,
    fresh from the garden,
    and me all bear like, covered
    with dark furry hope.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's beautiful sweetheart. I love bear hugs

    ReplyDelete